- Individual author registrations may cover multiple papers by paying the corresponding fees; for example, one author may cover two conference papers and one workshop paper by paying a total of $330.00.
- Other forms of conference publications longer than two pages require an author registration fee.
- Author registration fees will not be required for posters and demos, whose authors should register as attendees.
- All registrations allow attendance to any of the CPS-IoT Week events, not just the ones indicated at the time of registering.
- Only one registration per paper is required, if other paper authors want to attend the event and have not authored other papers, they can register as regular attendees.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation: all registrations are final.
- Substitutions: substitutions are allowed with the written permission of the original registrant. Written requests for substitutions will only be considered by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admittance: in its sole discretion and without refund, CPS-IoT Week Organizers reserve the right to refuse admittance to or expel from CPS-IoT Week anyone that it determines is behaving in a manner that could be disruptive to the conferences or any other attendees. Please see the ACM Policy Against Harassment for full details about attendee conduct.
For assistance in registration matters, please contact the organizers at email@example.com
Registration fees are in US dollars.
|Workshop Paper Author (One Paper)||$70.00|
|Conference Paper Author (One Paper)||$130.00|